LaHarpe's Office Furniture was founded in 1975 as
one of the first furniture dealerships in the country to represent Knoll as the
lead manufacturer. From our three
original employees, we have grown and expanded significantly over the
past forty-one years. Our growth is evident in many ways. Today, LaHarpe's consistently ranks as one of the largest Knoll Dealers in the
LaHarpe's was established on the philosophy of integrating quality
office furnishings, innovative ideas at affordable prices, honesty and
customer service. The close business relationships we've developed with our customers, the manufacturers and the A+D community is what defines our dealership.
- LaHarpe's Office Furniture was founded by Russell H. Matchett in 1975
- LaHarpe's has been located in the River Market since the beginning
- Rusty Matchett became Dealer Principal of LaHarpe's in 2000
- Suzanne Matchett Hicks became Vice President of LaHarpe's
- Over 120 partnerships or alliances
We are proud to serve our clients as well as the A+D community.
- One sales office|showroom and two warehouse locations in Little Rock
What We Offer:
- Project Management
- Interior Design Services
- CAD Services
- Facility Management
- Installation and Reconfiguration of all brands of furniture and systems
- Inter-Market Coordination
Our Satisfied Customers include Large and Small:
- Local Government
- Nursing Homes
To make the buying process easy we have most of our office furniture and systems furniture available on GSA, US Communities, TIPS/TAPS and ARKANSAS STATE CONTRACT.
"IF YOU'RE DOWN BY THE RIVER, DROP IN!"